Pictured (l to r): Store owners Libby Sosebee and Pinky Black with Susan Baker, HEMC Director of Member Services at the Express Mart in Cleveland.
Clarkesville, GA – To better serve members, Habersham EMC recently installed payment kiosks in two area convenience stores. HEMC members may now pay at Express Mart stores in Cleveland and Demorest. “Our goal is to diversify payments options, especially for those than can’t pay their bill during the traditional working hours or have not yet embraced on-line solutions,” explained Susan Baker, Habersham EMC Director of Member Services.
Skylar Fritz of Cleveland especially appreciates the PaySite kiosks. “I use it all the time. I’m not usually in town during normal business hours, but I can come by here to make a payment any time and it posts immediately.”
“It’s convenient for HEMC members. That’s the best part,” explains Pinky Black, owner of the Express Mart stores.
Kiosk locations and hours
Express Mart (Next door to Creekside Deli)
258 N. Main Street
Cleveland, GA 30528
Accessible 24 hours per day
Express Mart (Across from Blue Willow Florist)
674 Central Ave.
Demorest, GA 30535
Accessible from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
All Members, whether on the PrePaid program or traditional billing, may pay with cash, check or credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) at either kiosk.
Tips for using kiosks
- Members will need their Account Number in order to make a payment.
- If paying with cash, keep in mind that the kiosk does not provide change, so please bring the exact dollar amount you wish to pay. Any overpayment will be credited to the Member’s account.
- Payments post immediately to the account.
- A detailed receipt of the payment transaction is provided.
- No convenience charge to use the kiosk.