The Watkins Family will be the musical entertainment at the Habersham EMC Annual Meeting on Thursday, July 21 at the Habersham Ninth Grade Academy in Mt. Airy.
The 2016 Habersham EMC Annual Meeting of members will be held Thursday, July 21 at the Habersham Ninth Grade Academy at 171 Raider Circle, Mt. Airy.
This year’s HEMC Annual Meeting schedule includes:
- 3-6:30 p.m. Registration and voting
- 3-6:30 p.m. Barbecue meal in the cafeteria and practice gym
- 3-6:30 p.m. Fun children’s activities in the practice gym
- 3-6:30 p.m. Member Services area in the auditorium lobby
- 3:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Live music by The Watkins Family
- 6:30 p.m. Business session and door prizes, including a grand prize of a $500 credit on a member’s power bill, as well as children and teens’ door prizes
During the business session, directors will be elected for three-year terms. Those nominated by the nominating committee for the one East District position are Hugh Rucker of Clarkesville and David Wall of Clarkesville (incumbent). The nominees for the two West District positions are Dustin Hulsey of Cleveland (incumbent) and Dan Thurmond of Sautee (incumbent).
It will be an afternoon for the whole family to enjoy. All HEMC members are encouraged to attend and bring their personalized registration card (cover wrap on the Georgia Magazine July issue) for an additional free gift.
For directions or more information, please call Habersham EMC at (706) 754-2114, (706) 865-4362 or (800) 640-6812.