COVID-19 not only delayed the high school football season this year, but it’s also affecting how people will watch it.
This week, White County High School released guidelines for fans wanting to attend games at Warrior Stadium this season. Those guidelines include:
- All attendees are asked to self-check for fever and symptoms prior to attending games. Anyone with an elevated temperature or any signs of illness should not attend the game or come on campus.
- All attendees are asked to maintain social distance and only sit with their family unit. The wearing of masks while on campus is strongly encouraged to help protect yourself and others.
- Additional seating will be made available by having both bands relocated to the field area. All attendees are asked to take advantage of this additional seating space by spreading out to both ends of the stadium to maintain social distance.
- Attendees can bring folding chairs/blankets if they would like to sit in the grassy area in front of the 900 building on the far side of the main courtyard. Folding chairs should not be used in the regular stadium seating.
- Additional ticket booths will be available at the front of the school building to reduce crowding. Use online and presale ticket options when available.
- Restroom Entrances/Exits will be one-way only.
- Hand-sanitizer will be available throughout the courtyard area.
- The concession stand will be open, serving prepackaged food and drinks. Please maintain distance while waiting in line.
- Elementary and middle school students must be accompanied by a paying adult. No loitering will be allowed in the courtyard area. This area will be used for concessions, restroom traffic, and entrance/exit traffic only.
- No fans, parents, or students will be allowed on the field before, during, or after the game. No congregating on the field after the game.
White County High School encourages fans to take advantage of Warrior TV’s live broadcast of all home games by watching from the comfort and safety of home. These broadcasts can be found at whiteco.tv. There is no charge to watch WTVN’s broadcast of Warrior Football.
Football games also will be broadcast live on WRWH Radio 93.9FM/1350AM.